Ocean Tomo Transactions Team to Facilitate Sale of Clean Water & Clean Energy Technologies through Ocean Tomo Bid-Ask(TM) Market (OTBA)
STUART, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 02/27/18 -- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH), a technology development and intellectual property licensing company, today announced that it has retained Ocean Tomo, the Intellectual Capital Merchant Banc™ firm, to monetize and broker the sale of its multi-patented and commercialized OZONIX® and ECOS POWERCUBE® technology portfolios.
With more than 1000 engagements involving IP worth in excess of $10 billion and hundreds of IP sale transactions in excess of $750 million, Ocean Tomo has more successful IP monetization solutions than any other firm, including creation of the world's oldest and most successful live patent auction. Utilizing the Ocean Tomo Bid-Ask™ Market (OTBA), Ocean Tomo plans to work with the Company to target potential domestic and international buyers for the Company's OZONIX® and ECOS POWERCUBE® technology portfolios.
Since 2008, Ecosphere's patented OZONIX® water treatment technology has experienced significant commercial success, with 14+ approved United States Patents, more than 60 high-volume, chemical-free water treatment systems deployed throughout the United States, 6+ billion gallons of water treated to date and approximately $70M in revenue generated. As a more efficient and cost-effective alternative to chemical disinfection for high-volume industrial water treatment applications, OZONIX® is the most proven, patented and award-winning technology developed for the water treatment industry over the past decade.
Additionally, as the world's largest mobile solar-powered generator, Ecosphere's patented ECOS POWERCUBE® technology provides 4X the amount of solar power generation possible in a containerized footprint and was named the 2014 Best of What's New in the "Green" Category by POPULAR SCIENCE.
OZONIX® Patent Portfolio
- A revolutionary Ozone-based Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) that treats industrial wastewaters without the use of chemicals.
- Features & Benefits include:
- High-Volume: A single, mobile system can process more than 3,360 GPM
- Chemical-Free: OZONIX® replaces the use of conventional, toxic liquid chemicals
- Cost-Effective: Proven to reduce costs & increase treatment efficiencies
- 100% of Water Treated: No secondary waste or reject stream generated
- Industry Proven: 6+ Billion Gallons of water treated and recycled to date with $70M+ in revenue generated
- Environmentally Responsible: Replaces chemicals & saves vital water resources
- Protected by 14 Approved U.S. Patent No's including U.S. Patent No's 7,699,994; 7,699,988; 7,785,470; 7,943,087; 8,318,027; 8,721,898; 8,858,064; 8,936,392; 8,906,242; 8,968,577; 9.034,180; 9,169,146; 9,266,752 and 9,859,569 with Numerous Patents Pending.
For more information on Ecosphere's patented OZONIX® technology, please CLICK HERE.
ECOS POWERCUBE® Patent Portfolio
- The world's largest, mobile solar powered generator.
- Features & Benefits:
- Versatile: Numerous applications from military to disaster relief, to humanitarian efforts, residential and retail
- Portable: Capable of being deployed anywhere in the world via trucks, trains, ships and planes
- Powerful: Provides users with the maximum amount of solar power generation possible in ISO shipping container footprints
- Durable: Patented drawer system protects solar panels during transportation, shipping and inclement weather
- Rapid Deployment: Patented solar panel array can be deployed immediately once a unit arrives on location
- Sustainable: Uses the power of the sun to generate electricity for off-grid needs in military, disaster relief and remote location based scenarios
- Protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,593,102
For more information on Ecosphere's patented ECOS POWERCUBE® technology, please CLICK HERE.
About Ocean Tomo, LLC
Ocean Tomo, the Intellectual Capital Merchant Banc™ firm provides companies with financial services related to intellectual property and intangible assets. Practice offerings include financial expert testimony, valuation, strategy consulting, investment advisory, innovation management consulting and transaction brokerage.
Collectively, Ocean Tomo professionals have:
- Executed over 1000 engagements involving IP worth in excess of $10 billion;
- Successfully closed transactions where disruptive technology played a key role, with cumulative value in excess of $750 million;
- Conducted over 300 valuation engagements and 500 financial damages expert testimony engagements.
Ocean Tomo assists clients -- corporations, law firms, governments and institutional investors -- in realizing Intellectual Capital Equity® value broadly defined.
About Ecosphere Technologies
Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH) is a technology development and intellectual property licensing company that develops environmental solutions for global water, energy, industrial and agricultural markets. The Company helps industry increase production, reduce costs, and protect the environment through a portfolio of unique, patented technologies: technologies like Ozonix®, Cavisonix®, the Ecos PowerCube® and the Ecos GrowCube™, which are available for sale, as well as exclusive and nonexclusive licensing opportunities across a wide range of industries and applications throughout the world.
For more information, please visit www.EcosphereTech.com
For investor related inquiries OR to stay informed of news and events, join Ecosphere's e-mail list by visiting us at ir.stockpr.com/ecospheretech/request-information
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Readers are cautioned that there is no assurance that Ocean Tomo's efforts to monetize and broker the sale of the Company's OZONIX® and ECOS POWERCUBE® technology portfolios will be successful. These efforts could result in minimal or no proceeds to the Company. Further, statements in this press release that are not purely historical facts or that depend upon future events, including statements about forecasts of earnings, revenue, product development, sales, proposed financing transactions or other statements about anticipations, beliefs, expectations, intentions, plans or strategies for the future, may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. For example, statements containing words like "expect," "anticipate," "potential," "believe," "confident," "estimated," "future," "plan," "planning," "projected," "strategy," "pursuing," "objective" and other similar terms, express management's current views concerning future events, trends, contingencies or results, which may be considered forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based on information available to the Company on the date this release was issued. The Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Any forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from the events or results described in the forward-looking statements, including possible delays in Ocean Tomo being able to find a willing buyer of the OZONIX® and ECOS POWERCUBE® technology portfolios or the ability of Ocean Tomo to execute a transaction on behalf of the Company. There is no assurance that the Ocean Tomo's efforts to monetize and broker the sale of the technology portfolios will be successful. These efforts could result in minimal or no proceeds to the Company. The Company may not succeed in adequately addressing and managing these and other risks. Further information regarding factors that could affect the Company's financial, operating and other results can be found in the risk factors section of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ocean Tomo Contact:
Dean Becker, Vice Chairman, Board of Advisors
Corey McGuire, Director of Marketing
Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.
Source: Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.