- What is the company stock/ticker symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol ANFC.
- Can I buy stock directly from Black Ridge Oil & Gas?
No, You will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Black Ridge Oil & Gas incorporated?
April 9, 2010
- When did Black Ridge Oil & Gas become a public company?
Black Ridge Oil & Gas spun off from its former parent company on June 14, 2010. Shares began trading on July 1, 2010.
- Where is the company located?
Black Ridge Oil & Gas
110 North 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- When is Black Ridge Oil & Gas' fiscal year end?
- Who is Black Ridge Oil & Gas' transfer agent?
Empire Stock Transfer Inc.
1859 Whitney Mesa Dr
Henderson, NV 89014
- Who are Black Ridge Oil & Gas' independent auditors?
M&K CPAS, PLLC
13831 Northwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77040
- Who is Black Ridge Oil & Gas' outside legal counsel?
Stinson Leonard Street
150 South Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Whom can I contact for general information about the Company?
Chief Executive Officer