- News / Events
- Company News
- IR Calendar
- Email Alerts
- Company Information
- Management Team
- IR Contacts
- Financial Information
- Annual Reports
- Conference Calls
- Stock Information
- Historical Data
- SEC Filings
- All SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Board of Directors
- Board Committees
- Governance Documents
- What is Vu1 Corporation?
Vu1 Corporation designs, develops and sells mercury-free lighting products using its proprietary Electron Stimulated Luminescence™, or ESL, technology. Vu1’s ESL lights use a form of cathode-ray tube technology in which accelerated electrons stimulate phosphor to create light, making the surface of our lights glow in a highly energy-efficient manner and with a warm natural light. In December 2010, Vu1 released its first product, the R30 reflector light for recessed fixtures (a direct replacement for the 65-watt incandescent flood light), which Vu1 believes will capture a growing share of the general illumination market in 2012 and over the next several years.
- What is Vu1 Corporation’s history?
Vu1 Corporation was incorporated under the laws of the State of California in August 1996 under the name of Telegen Corporation. In late 2004, the Company began research and product development on its lighting technology and, in May 2008, changed its name to Vu1 Corporation to better reflect this business focus.
- What is Vu1 Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol VUOC.
- How many shares of Vu1 Corporation stock are outstanding?
On April 10, 2013 there were 8,937,243 shares of common stock issued and outstanding.
- How can I buy stock in Vu1 Corporation
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- Does Vu1 Corporation offer a direct share purchase plan?
The Company does not offer a direct share purchase plan.
- Does Vu1 Corporation pay dividends?
The Company does not pay minimum quarterly dividends at this time.
- When is Vu1 Corporation's fiscal year end?
- Where is Vu1 Corporation located?
New York NY 10006
- Who is Vu1 Corporation's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who are Vu1 Corporation's independent auditors?
Peterson Sullivan PLLC
601 Union St.
Seattle, WA 98101
- Who is Vu1 Corporation's outside legal counsel?
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Spencer G. Feldman
200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166
- Who can I contact for general information about Vu1 Corporation?
KCSA Strategic Communications