FT. LAUDERDALE, FL, October 4, 2007 – The National Investor Relations Institute - South Florida Chapter (NIRI-SF) today announced its newly elected Board of Directors for the 2007 / 2008 program year.
The New NIRI-SF Officers and Directors as well as Committee Members include:
- President: Howard Goldman, Director of Investor & Corporate Relations, Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRN)
- Co-Presidents – Elect:
- Nichole Stames-DiCorpo, Senior Account Executive, Business Wire Florida
- Allison Tomek, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.
- Co-Program Chair:
- Lizette Boukarrou, Regional Manager, Curran & Connors, Inc.
- Feryal Akin, Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Equity One, Inc. (NYSE: EQY)
- Membership Chair: Nichole Stames-DiCorpo, Senior Account Executive, Business Wire Florida
- Communications Chair: Leo Hinkley, Investor Relations Officer and SVP Corporate Communications, BankAtlantic Bancorp (NYSE: BBX), Levitt Corporation (NYSE: LEV), BFC Financial Corporation (NYSE Arca: BFF)
- Secretary: Christine Cannella, Vice President, Investor Relations, Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc.
- Treasurer: Howard Goldman, Director of Investor & Corporate Relations, Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
- Committees Members: Bryan Levine, Florida Regional Manager, Business Wire and Al Aneja, Account Manager, MarketWire, Inc.
“Congratulations to all of these dedicated individuals that have volunteered their time and energy to providing leadership to our Chapter for the 2007/2008 program year,” said Howard Goldman, the newlyelected President of NIRI-SF. “Our focus for the coming year is to get NIRI-SF back on track and moving forward through a combination of educational and professional development programs featuring national/local speakers held at area hotels that also offer lots of networking opportunities, as well as a couple of virtual programs via webinar/teleconference on relevant topics and current issues facing IROs and those providing IR services.”
About the National Investor Relations Institute: Founded in 1969, NIRI is a professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, the investing public and the financial community. Our members represent the majority of the largest publicly held corporations in the U.S. as well as many small and mid-sized companies. With over 4,400 members in 33 chapters around the country, NIRI sets the highest standards in education to advance the practice of investor relations and meet the growing professional development needs of those engaged in the field. For more information, visit www.niri.org
NIRI-SF is comprised of Investor Relations practitioners from public corporations, consulting firms and associated financial services companies headquartered or doing business in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Florida. In addition to being a resource for Investor Relations Officers located along a 150-mile corridor that extends from Miami to Stuart, NIRI-SF sponsors a series of bimonthly programs addressing the practices and issues facing today's investor relations professional.
For further information regarding NIRI-SF, please contact: Howard Goldman, Telephone: 877.686.9779, Fax: 800.768.8128, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org