MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTCPink: MGTI)
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI) is in the process of acquiring a diverse portfolio of cyber security technologies. With cyber security industry pioneer, John McAfee, at its helm, MGT Capital is positioned to address various cyber threats through advanced protection technologies for mobile and personal tech devices, including tablets and smartphones. The Company is currently in the process of acquiring D-Vasive, a provider of leading edge anti-spy software, and Demonsaw, a provider of a secure and anonymous file sharing software platform.
MGT Capital intends to change its corporate name to "John McAfee Global Technologies, Inc." upon closing of the D-Vasive transaction.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc.
260 S. Mangum St.
Durham, NC 27701
KCSA Strategic Communications
- John McAfee to Present at Miami North American Bitcoin Conference
Jan 6 2017, 9:40 AM EST
- MGT Capital Files Request for Preliminary Injunction to Stop the Proposed Sale of Intel Security
Dec 15 2016, 10:13 AM EST
- MGT to Present at the 9th Annual LD Micro Main Event
Nov 28 2016, 3:25 PM EST
- MGT Officially Appoints John McAfee as Chief Executive Officer
Nov 18 2016, 11:20 AM EST
- MGT Provides Investor Update and Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2016
Nov 15 2016, 4:07 PM EST
- MGT Capital Fully Implements Phase Two of Bitcoin Operation Ahead of Schedule
Nov 10 2016, 3:00 PM EST