MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTCPink: MGTI)
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI) is in the process of acquiring and developing a diverse portfolio of cyber security technologies. With industry pioneer John McAfee at its helm, MGT is positioned to address various cyber threats through advanced protection technologies for mobile and personal tech devices, as well as corporate networks.
Also as part of its corporate efforts in secure technologies, MGT is growing its capacity in mining Bitcoin. Currently at 5.0 PetaHash, the Company’s facility in Washington state produces about 100 Bitcoins per month, ranking it as one of the largest U.S. based Bitcoin miners. Further, MGT is in active discussions with financial partners to grow Bitcoin output materially.
Lastly, MGT stockholders have voted to change the corporate name of MGT to "John McAfee Global Technologies, Inc." Following a dispute over ownership and permitted usage of the name McAfee, The Company and Intel have agreed to a mediation process to avoid unnecessary legal costs.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc.
512 S. Mangum St.
Durham, NC 27701
MGT Capital Investments
- MGT Capital Announces Major Expansion of Bitcoin Mining
May 22 2017, 9:15 AM EDT
- MGT Enters Joint Venture to Develop and Market Secure Mobile Phone
May 5 2017, 9:25 AM EDT
- John McAfee Provides Update on MGT Sentinel
Apr 12 2017, 2:45 PM EDT
- MGT Signs Letter of Intent to Develop Privacy Mobile Phone
Mar 14 2017, 2:45 PM EDT
- MGT Announces Closure to Recent Merger Activity
Mar 3 2017, 1:07 PM EST
- Development Completed on MGT Bitcoin Mining Pool
Mar 1 2017, 2:45 PM EST