Everybody's Phone Company (OTC: EVPH)
Everybody's Phone Company offers local and long distance service on a prepaid basis. Specifically, local services include a "bare bones" product providing unlimited local dial tone and 911 emergency access with the option of several customer calling features, for an additional fee, including Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forwarding and Speed Dialing. These features may be purchased individually or in a package at reduced rates.
Everybody’s Phone Company purchases phone services from the incumbent local exchange carrier at deep discounts (currently up to 26%) and resells the service on a prepaid basis at a premium, allowing attractive profit margins. The markets are households without phone service due to lack of credit history or a poor credit history, and/or the inability to pay a deposit.
||1,435,526,695 as of March 19, 2013
||963,064,695 as of March 19, 2013
- EVPH acquires telephone service from the incumbent local exchange carriers, like Bell South and AT&T, at a deeply discounted rate and then resells it at a premium to boost profit margins
- Prepaid telephone services are at low risk for bad debt and require little capital expense
- Americans are facing unprecedented financial hardships and the number of those who are credit disadvantaged is skyrocketing
- EVPH offers cash-only convenience, easy accessibility and affordable telephone service as an alternative to a monopolistic approach
- Executed a 22-state reseller contract with AT&T in January 2009 to provide for national expansion
- Targeting revenues of $750,000 with positive EBITDA at year-end 2013
- Niche focus in Texas, where 100,000 telephone lines are disconnected every month due to a lack of payment (source: SBC Communications)
- Forming strategic alliances with local businesses and apartment owners to expand subscriber base
- Plans to enter select retail markets & sell to membership groups
- Pursuing other high-margin products, including Voice-over-Internet & Prepaid DSL, to crossmarket and diversify revenue streams
- Amicro-cap public company with an experienced management team, zero debt.
Everybody's Phone Company
Houston, TX 77036
CEO: Norman George
Issue Type: PinkSheets
Investor Relations Contact
Phone: (713) 268-1610 or (855) 268-1610
E-mail: Contact Us
President and CEO