- What is the company stock/ticker symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol CTDH.
- Can I buy stock directly from CTD Holdings, Inc.?
No, You will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in CTD Holdings, Inc.
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was CTD Holdings, Inc. incorporated?
CTD Holdings, Inc. was organized as a Florida corporation on August 9, 1990.
- When did CTD Holdings, Inc. become a public company?
CTD Holdings, Inc. became a fully reporting public company in May 1994.
- Where is the company located?
CTD Holdings, Inc.
P.O. Box 1180
Alachua, FL 32616
- When is CTD Holdings, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is CTD Holdings, Inc.'s transfer agent?
VStock Transfer, LLC
77 Spruce Street, Suite 201
Cedarhurst, NY 11516
- Who are CTD Holdings, Inc.'s independent auditors?
1417 East Concord Street
Orlando, FL 32803
- Who is CTD Holdings, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Locke Lord, LLP
525 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite 1600
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Sitrick and Company
11999 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049